- Physical Address: Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza, St. Louis, MO, USA
Barnes-Jewish Hospital is ranked among the top U.S. hospitals, is a nationally certified Level 1 Trauma Center with over 95,000 ED annual visits. At 1266 beds, this makes it the largest in a multi-state region. Charles F. Knight Emergency & Trauma Center (Adult) at Barnes-Jewish Hospital occupies the ground floor of a multistory building with surgical suites, radiology, laboratory and essential services located on upper floor. The rooftop helipad allows for integration and efficiency of care.
- 52,000 square feet
- 70 bed ED
- 70 rooms with cardiac monitoring systems
- 12 bed observation unit
- 12 bed urgent care area
- 2 separate indoor & outdoor decontamination unites
- 12 critical care beds
- Physical Address: Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, Hospital Drive, St. Peters, MO, USA
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an acute-care hospital serving residents of St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. Emergency Medicine Residents rotate at this facility during their third and fourth year. The Emergency Department consists of 15 rooms and treats nearly 34,000 patients a year.
- Physical Address: Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, USA
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital Emergency Department is a community-based, state-of-the-art facility serving a growing suburban population. Designed to ensure maximum privacy, with friendly, high quality emergency care.
- 7 Private beds and 3 urgent care bays.
- All providers are Washington University faculty and staff.
- Specialty trained nursing and technical staff.
- 24/7 Laboratory and Radiology Departments.
- Access to BJH/ Washington University Specialists are available, and patients who require a higher level of care can be transferred to an appropriate care facility.
3015 N. Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Phone: 314-837-7470
Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, ranked in the top 100 hospitals in the country by Fortune 500/ IBM Watson, provides medical services for a variety of medical specialties including cancer care, breast health, orthopedics and emergency care.
- Physical Address: St. Louis Children's Hospital, Childrens Place, St. Louis, MO, USA
St. Louis Children's Hospital - June 16, 2020 - U.S. News & World Report has again ranked St. Louis Children’s HospitalWashington University School of Medicine among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. The publication ranked St. Louis Children’s No. 1 in the state of Missouri and among the top 10 percent nationally.There are 250 licensed beds. Dana Brown Trauma & Emergency Center (Pediatric) at St. Louis Children's Hospital. Pediatric Level One Trauma Center. With 60,000 annual visits, (22% trauma) the Emergency Unit is among the nation's top-volume pediatric facilities (75% urgent/emergent, 5% critical, and 20% non-urgent).
- 17,522 square feet of space
- 34 treatment rooms
- 2 state-of-the-art trauma/resuscitation rooms
- 5 specialty treatment rooms for ophthamology, otolaryngology, orthopedics, psychiatry and gynecology
Washington University has ranked in the top 10 medical school in the U.S. since annual ranking began in 1998. With 1,200 full-time faculty and ties to 15 hospital through BJC Health Care, Washington University is the largest academically linked health system in the United States.