The Washington University in Saint Louis Emergency Medicine Education Fellowship is pleased to offer a 24-month experience designed to provide junior faculty the knowledge, skills, and abilities to succeed as a leader in academic Emergency Medicine. Education Fellows will complete a Master’s Degree with a focus on education, gain experience in medical education leadership, and provide clinical care in a busy urban Level 1 trauma center.
Length of Fellowship: 24 months
Number of Positions: 2
Salary: $90,000 with opportunities to moonlight; $1,000 CME Fund
Clinical Hours: 16 clinical hours per week
Application Deadline: November 1st
The Emergency Medicine Education Fellowship is designed to address 5 core objectives:
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating programs
- Leading self and others in a program leadership role
- Designing educational curricula, teaching, and assessing learners
- Addressing policy and accreditation issues and national opportunities
- Designing, implementing, and researching educational innovations
Interested candidates should submit a CV and Letter of Interest to the Fellowship Director.