James Li, MD
Assistant EMS Fellowship Program Director; Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine
- Email: email@example.com
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Fellowship Director, EMS Fellowship
- Medical Director, Saline Valley Fire Protection District
- Medical Director, Mallinckrodt EMS
- B.S., Biology: Emory University 2012
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine 2017
- Certificate in Medical Education: University of Cincinnati 2022
- Residency, Emergency Medicine: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, 2021
- Chief Resident, Emergency Medicine: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, 2021
- Fellowship, Emergency Medicine Services: University of Cincinnati, OH, 2022
Licensure and Board Certification
- Missouri Board of Healing Arts
Honors and Awards
- EMS Fellow Award, Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 2022
- Medical Student Excellence in Emergency Medicine, Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 2017
- Medical Humanities Scholar, Drexel University College of Medicine, 2017
- Li, James, and Jason T. McMullan. “Rebuttal to Pro.” Respiratory Care 67.5 (2022): 616-617.
- Li, James, and Jason T. McMullan. “Prehospital Ultrasound for Endotracheal Tube Confirmation: Better Alternatives Exist.” Respiratory Care 67.5 (2022): 613-615.
- Li, James L., Jason T. McMullan, Heidi Sucharew, Joseph P. Broderick, Brian Katz, Pamela Schmit, and Opeolu Adeoye. “Potential Impact of C-STAT for Prehospital Stroke Triage up to 24 Hours on a Regional Stroke System.” Prehospital Emergency Care (2019): 1-5.
- Xia, Baoyun, Yang Xia, Joshua Wong, Keegan J. Nicodemus, Meng Xu, John Lee, Tonya Guillot, and James Li. “Quantitative analysis of five tobacco‐specific N‐nitrosamines in urine by liquid chromatography–atmospheric pressure ionization tandem mass spectrometry.” Biomedical Chromatography 28, no. 3: 375-384, Mar 2014
- Sternberg, Eleanore D., Thierry Lefèvre, James Li, Carlos Lopez Fernandez de Castillejo, Hui Li, Mark D. Hunter, and Jacobus C. de Roode. “Food Plant Derived Disease Tolerance And Resistance In A Natural Butterfly‐Plant‐Parasite Interactions.” Evolution 66, no. 11: 3367-3376, Nov 2012
- Lefevre, Thierry, Allen Chiang, Mangala Kelavkar, Hui Li, James Li, Carlos Lopez Fernandez de Castillejo, Lindsay Oliver, Yamini Potini, Mark D. Hunter, and Jacobus C. de Roode. “Behavioural resistance against a protozoan parasite in the monarch butterfly.” Journal of Animal Ecology 81, no. 1): 70-79, Jan 2012
- Li, James L., Heidi Sucharew, Kathleen Alwell, Joseph P. Broderick, Elisheva Coleman, Felipe De Los Rios La Rosa, Stacie L. Demel et al. “Abstract WP274: No Improvement in Emergency Medical Services Use by Stroke Patients From 1999-2015: A Population-Based Study.” Stroke 51, no. Suppl_1 (2020): AWP274-AWP274
- Hill, J. H., Ryan LaFollette, Hannah Hughes, Sim Mand, Jessica Koehler, James Li, Jessica Baez, Spencer Lang, and Erin McDonough. “344 Qualitative Description of Synchronous Online Discussions During Weekly Academic Conference.” Annals of Emergency Medicine 78, no. 4 (2021): S138-S139.