- Emergency Medicine trained
- Many with previous paramedic and/or EMS-Fellowship training experience
Direct Medical Oversight:
- 24/7 available scene response with ALS-equipped response vehicles
- NIMS trained and compliant
- Certified Missouri Basic Firefighters
- Tactical Medicine certified
Indirect Medical Oversight:
- Continually updated protocols.
- Established QA/CQI experience.
- Protected office time on site.
- CEU training for all shifts
Available Medical Oversight spectrum:
- Ground ambulance
- Air ambulance
- Law Enforcement Special Ops
- Urban Search and Rescue
- Legislative/Political direction
- Public Service Answering Points
- Mass Gathering/Event Medicine
- Much more!