Call +1 (844)747-3500 to make your appointment
Mon-Fri, 9a-9p, Sat/Sun, 9 AM-5 PM. Walk-ins are welcome from 9am – 7:30pm
Effective April 12th- WashU Express Care Will be offering COVID Vaccine
As of 4/12/2021, WashU Express Care is proud to offer the Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine. This vaccine is a single-dose vaccine for COVID-19 and is available by appointment in our Express Care Clinic at the Center for Advanced Medicine.
About Express Care
WashU Express Care is convenient, same-day urgent care available, via virtual visit, seven days a week (MyChart is required). See a Washington University emergency medicine physician virtually from home (for emergencies, call 911 or go to the closest emergency room).
WashU Express Care is intended for adult care only.
Call 844-747-3500 to schedule your visit or you may request an On Demand visit by visiting MyChart.
- For Washington University insurance plan participants, visits are part of the WUDirect benefit. For all other plans, usual co-pays apply.
- Appointments are immediate, and less expensive than an emergency room or urgent care visit.
- We will refer you to a specialist, if needed.
- WashU Express Care does not replace your regular primary care provider (PCP). If you do not have a PCP, we’ll help you find one.
Level of Care
WashU Express Care is for:
- Back Pain
- Sore Muscles
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Insect Bites
- Flu Symptoms
- Minor Cut/Burn Evaluation
- Ear Aches
- COVID-19 Evaluation
What NOT to use WashU Express Care for:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms
Hours and Contact
WU Express Care is available Monday-Friday, 11am-11pm and Saturday/Sunday from 9 am-5 pm and is intended for adult care (age 18+) only.
Call 844-747-3500 to schedule your visit.
Available by Fax at 833-642-0785
WU Express Care; WashU Express Care; WUSM Express Care; WUSTL Express Care; Urgent Care; WU Urgent Care; Washington University Urgent Care; Washington University Express Care