Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine. EMS Section Chief
- Phone: 314-362-7977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMS Section Chief
Unmatched Training & Medical Oversight
Washington University EMS is Missouri’s first and only physician-based, licensed Emergency Medical Response Agency (EMRA). I hope these Web pages convey our enthusiasm for providing high quality medical oversight and give you a sense of our commitment. If you have any questions about our Medical Direction Services, I encourage you to contact me.
EMS agencies whether ground ambulance, air ambulance, fire/rescue, law enforcement, industrial or institutional medicine, are complex organizations. Responders increasingly face a variety of new challenges in the field. Missouri law says the paramedic may perform actions that are delegated by the Medical Director, but is the Medical Director a mere signature on a page?
Paramedic TV – Standing Orders:
WU EMS Medical Direction provides:
- Cutting-edge medical oversight including scene response capability.
- An opportunity to improve medical care for your constituents.
- Assurance that Out-of-Hospital medical care is both caring and scientifically sound.
- Collaborative, collegial training.
- Role models for colleagues.
- Continually updated protocols.
- Modern EMS Medical Direction