- B.S.: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 1982
- M.R.C.: Cellular Immunology Unit, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford University, Oxford, England 1982
- Medical Degree: Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 1987
Licensure and Board Certification
- Emergency Medicine
Honors and Awards
- Summa Cum Laude, Vanderbilt University, 1982
- Luce Scholarship Finalist, 1982
- Fulbright Scholarship to the United Kingdom, 1982
- “Friend of NOBLE” Award, 2005 (National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives – St. Louis Chapter)
- Director’s Award for Meritorious Team Effort, 2008
Peer Reviewed Manuscripts
- Green J, Jotte R, Interactions between T helper cells and dendritic cells during the rat mixed lymphocyte reaction. Journal of Experimental Medicine 1985:162:1546-60.
- Groleau G, Jotte R, Barish R, The electrocardiographic manifestations of cyclic antidepressant therapy and overdose: a review. Journal of Emergency Medicine 1990: 8:597-605.
- Groleau G, Jotte R, Emergency department approach to high-risk injuries. Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine 1990: 5:100-106.
- Shesser R, Jotte R, Olshaker J, The contribution of impurities to the acute morbidity of illegal drug use. American Journal of Emergency Medicine 1991:9:336-342.
- Jotte R, Esophageal apoplexy: case report, review and comparison with other esophageal disorders. Journal of Emergency Medicine 1991: 9:1-7.
- Jotte R, Fever and rash with lymphadenopathy and hepatitis. Case Studies in Emergency Medicine 1991: 7:9-12.
- Jotte R, Scott J, Malaria: review of features pertinent to the emergency physician. Journal of Emergency Medicine 1993: 11:729-736.
- Browne BJ, Jotte RS, Rolnick M, Raynaud’s phenomenon in the emergency department. (Review) Journal of Emergency Medicine 1995:13:369-78.
- Jotte R, Medical Record System “Upgrades:” Should I Make the Investment? St. Louis Metropolitan Medicine 2006: 28:16-17.